AI-generated content or even immersive 3D experiences?

Just like in the official forums, anything goes at The 8-Ball.
(Introduction Thread included)

Moderators: olwhatshername, coz

bettyvill
Noob

AI-generated content or even immersive 3D experiences?

#1 Post by bettyvill »

I've been thinking about where graphic design is heading in the future. With technology evolving so rapidly, what do you think will be the top trends in 2025? Will we see more minimalist designs, or perhaps a shift toward something entirely different, like AI-generated content or even immersive 3D experiences?

nadiafish
Noob

Re: AI-generated content or even immersive 3D experiences?

#2 Post by nadiafish »

I believe that by top graphic design trends 2025 , we'll see a blend of AI and human creativity, with AI-generated elements complementing human design. Minimalism will still be around, but I think we'll also see more bold, experimental designs, especially with 3D and AR becoming more accessible. People want immersive experiences that grab their attention quickly. Sustainability in design could also be a big trend, with eco-friendly materials and visuals playing a central role. Additionally, with the metaverse and virtual worlds expanding, graphic design will likely need to adapt to these new environments, creating more dynamic and interactive elements.

momser
Noob

Re: AI-generated content or even immersive 3D experiences?

#3 Post by momser »

Thanks for that detailed response! I hadn’t even thought about sustainability playing a role in design trends, but it makes so much sense. And yes, AI and 3D seem like they’re going to be game-changers. I'm excited to see how all these trends play out in the coming years.